Building Blocks for Tone and Technique
Done with your beginning book?
Not quite ready for advanced books?
Here’s your answer!
In this book (132 pages) you’ll find:
• Lip Slurs – to refine embouchure control
• Pattern-Building – for facility and understanding
• Lyrical Legato – to build a beautiful singing sound
• Varied Articulation – for clarity and technique
• Simple Tunes – for enjoyment and ‘key sense’
Duet parts for 100 of these etudes are available to purchase as a download.
Reviews / Endorsements
There are over 150 musical examples using Edwards’ fantastic composition style – original works that address foundational trombone issues in a musical and thoughtful manner… This method should become a standard, much as the Lip Slurs has.”ITA Journal Online Review, February, 2019
The Intermediate Trombonist — along with an excellent instructor, a metronome, a tuner, and a way to record yourself — will be a perfect way to move your trombone playing forward to an exciting new level.Joe Dixon, San Antonio, Texas
Nationally recognized trombone clinicia